Postdoc in Cellular Biology for Animal Nutrition & Health
Village Neuf, France
DSM – Bright Science. Brighter Living.™
Royal DSM is a global science-based company active in health, nutrition and materials. By connecting its unique competences in life sciences and materials sciences DSM is driving economic prosperity, environmental progress and social advances to create sustainable value for all stakeholders simultaneously. DSM delivers innovative solutions that nourish, protect and improve performance in global markets such as food and dietary supplements, personal care, feed, medical devices, automotive, paints, electrical and electronics, life protection, alternative energy and bio-based materials. DSM and its associated companies deliver annual net sales of about €10 billion with approximately 25,000 employees. The company is listed on Euronext Amsterdam.
More information can be found at www.dsm.com.
You act as Postdoc, based in DSM Nutritional Products Research Centre for Animal Nutrition & Health in Village Neuf (France), on the mission to develop and establish cellular models for the evaluation of feed additives (i.e. Eubiotics). You will be part of R&D in a department dedicated identifying, developing and evaluating the efficacy of products in the field of Animal Nutrition & Health. You will integrate the Biology Lab and work in close connection with the R&D team of the Research Centre. You will gain experience in applied research in animal nutrition and health relationships within an industrial framework.
- Two-year post-doc position in an applied research environment for animal nutrition & health;
- Performing scientific literature review;
- Developing and establishing of new testing systems for efficient product development;
- Reporting research results;
- Executing scientific project tasks within a project team;Publishing in journals and magazines, scientific and technical developments.
- PhD in biology with a specialization in cellular biology;
- Experience with cellular models in relation to systemic and gut health;
- Knowledge on Immunology, molecular biology;
- Experience with prebiotics would be ideal;
- French and English fluent;
- Statistical knowledge;
- Writing and presentation skills;
- Motivated, independent and able to work in a multicultural and interdisciplinary team;
Working for DSM means the opportunity to really contribute to improve people’s lives and solving the challenges of today’s world. Challenging jobs, career opportunities and an inspiring environment allow you to enhance your personal development. DSM recognizes that the on-going success of the company depends on the continued development and engagement of our employees and pursues a fair and competitive remuneration policy, recognizing individual and team competencies and performance.
Procedure & Contact
Interested in this position? Please apply via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) by sending me your CV & Motivation letter in English. If you have any question you would like to clarify, please do not hesitate to contact Kerim Hanafi (email@example.com).
Reference check procedures are part of the DSM Recruitment & Selection Process. You will be contacted when these references checks are required.
Royal DSM is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.