- EuroScienceJobs is the best recruitment medium for international science experts and international organisations doing scientific research in Europe
- EuroScienceJobs has a very focused readership of highly educated science experts (55% of users have Phds)
- EuroScienceJobs is part of the EuroJobsites family of jobsites, which includes EuroBrussels and EuroEngineerJobs
Would you like to contact us?
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +32 2 790 3200 or +44 203 608 8800
EuroScienceJobs is the best recruitment medium for international science experts and international organisations doing scientific research in Europe.
- It is easy to submit job ads to EuroScienceJobs, and basic listings are usually free
- We have great options for quick hiring, multiple jobs and general public profiling
EuroScienceJobs collect and display European Science jobs, otherwise scattered on multiple websites which are normally hard to find. EuroScienceJobs provide this service for well-educated science professionals who want to work in Natural Science in Europe. More information for recruiters.
"Having our postdoctoral research position posted on EuroScienceJobs was very useful and helped us get the quantity of qualified candidates necessary for filling the post."
- More testimonials
- 30 000 scientific researchers looking for their next job
- More than half our readers have a science Phd
- Native speakers of most European languages
(able to perform in English)
- Actively seeking work in Biology, Chemistry, Earth Sciences, Engineering, Math & Computing and Physics
Why do we attract good candidates?
- Because EuroScienceJobs is easy to use, fast and focused - our users can find all the information they need with one or two clicks
- Our jobs-only newsletter includes all the latest jobs and is sent weekly to 27 000 subscribers
- We have the best jobs first
Are you recruiting? Go to our recruit pages for more details.
Who We Are
Not expert at writing job ads?
We're able to help!
Write the most effective job ad
avoid basic mistakes
and ensure you recruit the best!
Through professional experience we know the European and international community, its institutions, organisations, websites and working procedures - which is why we have been able to create a pioneer service for a professional international science audience.
We have a network of jobsites. Our sister site, EuroBrussels.com has been the leading job site for EU Affairs in Brussels since 2001. Many of the partners and friends of these expats and internationally oriented jobseekers are recommended to use EuroScienceJobs.
EuroJobsites Limited, the owner of EuroScienceJobs.com, is registered as a UK Limited company, number 4694396.
Advantages for the recruiter
Each month hundreds of job ads are displayed at EuroScienceJobs with good results. Organisations from all scientific sectors have jobs displayed at EuroScienceJobs to fill their specialised vacancies.
Any job ad placed at EuroScienceJobs.com includes:
- The first week on the front page, and up to four weeks on the website
- Access to thousands of active jobseekers
- The job listed in our weekly newsletter sent to all subscribers
We have three attractive models for posting jobs, according to recruiter needs:
- High Visibility Job
- Standard Job
- Free basic listing for most non-commercial international science jobs
Find out which one is right for you and submit your job ad here.
"The visibility offered by EuroScienceJobs allowed us to get a variety of candidates. We are very pleased with the results."
- Christine Vuichoud, École Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne, Switzerland, March 2009
- Feedback is appreciated. Let us know your comments on the site.
- We prefer to be in contact by email, to keep our costs low.
- You can reach us at info@EuroScienceJobs.com.
- If you would like to unsubscribe to the newsletter, you can click on the link at the bottom of the newsletter. If this does not work, please email us at unsubscribe
Let us find recruits for you
Advertise on EuroScienceJobs
If you are interested in advertising on the website, appearing in the newsletter or other, click here.
Corrections or Removals
If we have made a mistake in a job description or link, or you would like us to remove a link to your company, please tell us.