- Pass the first filter
- From the recruiter's point of view
- The cover letter
- In summary
- Keep your CV short
- Bullet points - the miracle cure
- No errors
- Avoid fancy designs and graphics
- Layout your CV to prevent photocopy and fax chaos
- Tone of communication
- Contact Information
- List quantifiable accomplishments
- Covering letter must target the job role
- Have a summary
- Clean up your working experience
- Academic Qualifications
- Personal Information
- Photo included?
- More than just one CV
- Max and min CV
- Do you need to use a specified CV format?
- One-Size-Doesn’t-Fit All - Why Bespoke Resumes Succeed?
- Headings - Why Layout Matters?
- Pronouns - Why Personal Pronouns Better Highlight Work Experience...
- Why CVs in 2023 Will Need Keywords For a Digital World
- Why Fewer Recruiters Are Reading Covering Letters and Why “Personal Statements” Provide a Digital Alternative to the Traditional Covering Letter?
- Filters – Why 2023 Will Find You Loving Filters
- How to Leverage “Soft-Skills” and Personal Branding to Help Find The Perfect Trade Association Job?
- How to Leverage “Soft-Skills” and Personal Branding to Help Find the Perfect Science or Engineering Job?
- The Big Picture- NGO Recruitment Trends in 2022
- How Valuable Is Corporate Experience for NGOs?
- Passion is Important - But Don’t Let That Get In The Way of Your Application!
- Candidate Honesty - Tell the Truth About your Skills and Abilities
The information in this guide is based on the personal opinions of the authors, and is presented in good faith. EuroJobsites do not accept any liability for errors, omissions or inaccuracies in this guide.