Research Project Manager - Animal Nutrition
ADM - Archer Daniels Midland
At ADM, we are dedicated to harnessing the power of nature to provide global access to nutrition. As a leader in human and animal nutrition, and a premier agricultural origination and processing company, we offer innovative solutions and sustainable practices to address today's nutritional challenges. From seed to solution, we enhance the world's quality of life.
Join our dynamic team in Rolle, Switzerland, as a Research Project Manager for our Animal Nutrition division. In this pivotal role, you will lead research projects aimed at developing cutting-edge, science-based products for livestock, with a primary focus on ruminants. Your responsibilities will span from project inception to product launch, including literature review, protocol design, statistical analyses, scientific reporting, intellectual property protection, and coordination with internal teams. Moreover, you will actively promote ADM Animal Nutrition research through scientific communication, including publications, conference participation, and support for business initiatives.
- Manage research projects from inception to product launch, including literature review, protocol design, statistical analyses, and reporting;
- Coordinate all project workstreams with internal teams, such as regulatory, production, and business units;
- Promote ADM Animal Nutrition research through scientific communication, including peer-reviewed journal publications and conference participation;
- Establish effective collaborations within ADM to leverage internal capabilities and support commercial teams;
- Develop high-level research projects with external partners, including scientists and customers.
- Ph.D. degree in Animal Sciences, specializing in ruminants or a related field;
- Fluent in English with exceptional written and oral scientific communication skills;
- Proficiency in managing multiple research projects concurrently, from conception to deliverables;
- Strong ability to work autonomously while providing regular updates to management;
- Knowledge or experience in Animal Nutrition and feed ingredient development;
- Effective interpersonal skills and the ability to collaborate in a global context;
- Flexibility in approaching new opportunities and novel viewpoints;
- Availability for up to 20% of domestic and international travel.
If you are a dedicated researcher with a passion for advancing animal nutrition and thrive in a dynamic, global environment, we encourage you to join our team in shaping the future of nutrition worldwide.
Don't forget to mention EuroScienceJobs when applying.