Why is our Audience Listening?
EuroScienceJobs collects and displays jobs in the Biology, Chemistry, Computing, Earth Sciences, Engineering, Maths and Physics fields, which are otherwise scattered on multiple websites which are normally hard to find. EuroScienceJobs provides this service to well-educated professionals looking for international science jobs in Europe.
Download full Media Kit for job ads
Formats, Prices, Audience etc.
The EuroScienceJobs User Profile:
Area of Interest by Percentage of Candidates
Country and Language
- Most of our users live in Western European countries, where they work in and around scientific research. However, EuroScienceJobs attracts scientific experts from all over Europe.
- 93% of our users are willing to relocate.
Source: Google Analytics for EuroScienceJobs.com 2013
- EuroScienceJobs candidates have high level skills that cross many scientific disciplines and cover many specialist scientific areas.
- over 60% of the audience have a PhD, and most of the remaining users have a Master’s degree.
Every month EuroScienceJobs attracts:
- 25 000 monthly unique visitors
- Over 45 000 monthly visits
- Over 160 000 monthly page views
The EuroScienceJobs Newsletter is sent to over 24 000 focused career movers every Wednesday Morning. Daily website visitor statistics illustrate the effect of the EuroScienceJobs Newsletter on the EuroScienceJobs traffic. This is a sample from January 2012.
Source: Google Analytics for EuroScienceJobs.com 2012
EuroScienceJobs is a more focused site, reaching a higher number of qualified people on a regular basis and quickly.
Not an expert at writing job ads?
We're here to help!
Write the most effective job ad.
Avoid basic mistakes
and ensure you recruit the best!
Our audience has many:
- ambitious visitors looking for career opportunities for Research Scientist and Post-doctoral positions
- users with university degrees in science, with more than 50% having a PhD in a particular scientific field.
- Professionals that recommend EuroScienceJobs to friends and colleagues
Testimonials of Successful Recruitment using EuroScienceJobs
"When advertising a Scientific Project Manager on EuroScienceJobs, we were very happy and satisfied by the number of responses and quality of people applying.’’
- Frederic Timmermans, ILSI - International Life Sciences Institute, December 2012
‘’The client, University of Leeds, had 7 actual applications via EuroScienceJobs.com for their Experienced Researcher in Molecular Andrology position, which is a little low but they were happy they had some, as other sites had produced none. The client was happy.''
- Leigh Press, Project Manager, TMP Worldwide, October 2012
“Having our postdoctoral research position posted on EuroScienceJobs was very useful and helped us get the quantity of qualified candidates necessary for filling the post.”
- Artificial Intelligence Laboratory, University of Zurich
- Send us your job now! We will display your job today - send us job ad now. Forward this page to anyone who is recruiting – we can save them money, time and product better results. They will thank you!
- For more details about EuroScienceJobs, see the page about EuroScienceJobs
- We have more advertising opportunities, see our advertise page
- For any advertising enquires, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org