University Assistant with Doctorate
University of Graz
- Research in the field of applied mathematics with emphasis on the analysis and the numerics of problems in mathematical image processing and inverse problems;
- Collaboration in interdisciplinary cooperation projects and third-party funded projects;
- Independent teaching of courses in the field of applied mathematics, supervision of students and holding of exams;
- Participation in organizational and administrative matters.
- Doctoral degree in a mathematical branch of study;
- Solid knowledge of mathematical methods in image processing, inverse problems and numercial mathematics;
- Knowledge of functional analysis, geometric measure theory, continuous mathematical optimization and its efficient algorithmic realization (desirable);
- Ability for integration into the institute’s research profile and in particular into interdisciplinary cooperation projects;
- Capacity for teamwork, organizational talent and ability to communicate;
- Ability to teach in german language.
Don't forget to mention EuroScienceJobs when applying.