Belchim Crop Protection
Lissieu, Burgdorf or St Neots
Belchim Crop Protection is a fast growing company specialized in the development and distribution of crop protection products. Our European establishments are guided from our head ofﬁce in Londerzeel. We aim for a highly market-oriented approach which responds to the needs of present-day agriculture.
For our head ofﬁ ce in Belgium (Londerzeel) or our afﬁ liates in France (Lissieu), Germany (Burgdorf) or the UK (St Neots) we are looking for a Regulatory Chemist.
In your role as Regulatory Chemist you are part of our European regulatory team, more speciﬁcally of our physchem expertise group. One of your main responsibilities is monitoring studies linked to your expertise. You will also guarantee a solid proofreading of the chemical sections of registration dossiers. Although your main focus is on analytical chemistry, you are also interested in formulation development and physicochemical properties.
As our in-house expert you will be our internal point of contact for all questions regarding your expertise. In addition, you can grow towards a role of project leader. Thanks to training, studies and networking you stay informed of changed data requirements in your ﬁeld.
- You have a master degree in analytical chemistry;
- You have at least 3 years of experience in the (agro)chemical sector;
- You are interested formulation development and physicochemical properties testing;
- You have solid knowledge of analytical methods. Experience in formulation development and physicochemical properties is a plus;
- You have a thorough knowledge of English; knowledge of German is a plus;
- You have the ability to write clear and concise reports clearly;
- You are able to work autonomously as well as in a team.
- A challenging position in a dynamic and international environment with space for initiative and training;
- An enthusiastic team and an informal and stimulating atmosphere;
- Frequent contacts with other departments and foreign establishments;
- A competitive salary, increased with several beneﬁ ts in kind.
Interested candidates may respond by sending an application letter with CV to email@example.com or Belchim Crop Protection f.a.o. Charis Van Dijck, Technologielaan 7, 1840 Londerzeel (Belgium).