Postdoc Position in Graphene-Based Materials for Supercaps and Batteries
CIC Energigune - Energy Cooperative Research Centre
Basque Country, Spain
- Synthesis and processing of graphene-based materials for electrochemical energy stoage systems;
- Scale up material synthesis;
- Characterization of materials using physicochemical techniques such as X-ray diffraction (XRD), gas adsorption measurements, electron microscopy, FTIR and Raman;
- Electrochemical characterization of supercapacitor and/or batteries by cyclic voltammetry, galvanostatic charge-discharge tests and electrochemical impedance spectroscopy measurements;
- Collaborate in writing proposals to secure funding from government and industrial sources.
- PhD in Chemical or Materials Engineering/Chemistry/Materials Science or a related field is required;
- A team player who can collaborate with other groups, technical centres, and industries;
- Good spoken and written communication skills in Englishm.